Home » Posts tagged 'social media marketing course online'
Tag Archives: social media marketing course online
The world is moving towards social commerce. The old way of doing business online was to create a store, describe the product or service and then add a checkout. As people increasingly shop online, the traditional mode of ecommerce has been replaced by social e-commerce. It is becoming increasingly necessary that ecommerce be social. The convergence of ecommerce with social is called Social Commerce. See brandrises for get more info.
Wikipedia describes Social Commerce as an electronic subset that uses social media (online media that encourages social interaction) and user contributions to help with online purchases and sales of goods and services. Social Commerce can be defined as the future of electronic commerce. It is more than just a subset.
What is Social Commerce exactly? The social commerce has a number of characteristics. If sellers want to integrate social commerce in their business, they can either implement the following into their site or use social hubs and social marketplaces.
Social Commerce can be defined as follows:
1. Social Commerce differs from traditional online shopping in that buyers are influenced by the social feedback of other customers, rather than just seller descriptions.
2. The buyers actively provide feedback to other people in their community and friends. The seller must therefore closely watch feedback to ensure that it is corrected quickly.
3. Social Hubs allow users to actively share (or not) what they enjoy, usually with a single click on the mouse. This is done across multiple social bookmarking locations and social networks. These include Twitter, Facebook, Delicious, Stumble Upon, Delicious etc. Social Commerce Is Viral Commerce
4. Social Commerce has become increasingly mobile-friendly. Mobile QR codes, RSS feeds or Atom feeds make it easy to share your offers and likes.
5. It is not limited to one particular Seller’s offer. There are often related offers available from other Sellers. The potential buyer can then make an informed choice by comparing all the options, including reviews, recommendations, and ratings.
6. The offer includes both images and video. These images and videos, which are then shared with other image networks as well as video networks like YouTube, facilitate viral distribution.
7. The information a prospective buyer will need to know. What the offer is about, when it will arrive, what is required of the potential buyer, what are the payment options, and what is delivered, etc. The description will make it all clear. In most cases, the buyer does not need to go elsewhere or click other links in order to have a complete picture and make a decision.